Application deadline 30 July 2017
Skuld is currently looking for an HR Assistant / Management Assistant to be based at our head office in Oslo.
In this position, you will work closely with and provide assistance to Corporate HR and Skuld's Executive Management, in accordance with Skuld's values, vision and strategy.
This is a temporary role for two years, and we are looking for a person who can start in October/November and work for Skuld until autumn 2019.
Main tasks will include:
- Help organise Skuld events and conferences
- Help administrate Skuld's on-boarding processes and exit-processes
- Provide ad hoc HR administration
- Prepare and publish internal information and news on our intranet
- Arrange for celebrations and gifts for Skuld employees
- Administrate corporate hotel agreements and travel agency agreements
- Prepare various reports and analysis
- Prepare power point presentations
- Proofread English and Norwegian texts
Qualifications and qualities
- A Bachelor degree within Administration, HR or similar
- Ability to work independently and structured with minimum supervision, but also work effectively in teams
- A high level of integrity
- Thorough and conscientious, with an eye for details
- Service minded
- Strong English and Norwegian communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experienced user of Microsoft office and Microsoft 365 tools
Living our values, you are:
- Accurate – you never compromise on precision, reliability and quality
- Bold – you take part in transforming our industry to future challenges
- Caring – you care for our customers, our people and our business
- Dedicated – you go the extra mile and are a good Skuld ambassador
We can offer:
An international and challenging position with excellent opportunities for work and personal development and with competitive benefits. This is an opportunity to join a diversified marine insurer. Through our main marine insurance platforms of Skuld P&I, Skuld Marine Agency and Skuld 1897, a syndicate at Lloyd's, Skuld caters the needs of shipowners, the offshore and energy sector, charterers and traders, ports and terminals, cargo and the superyacht community.
Skuld has a strong financial position and around 255 highly skilled employees worldwide with offices in Oslo, Bergen, Copenhagen, Hamburg, Hong Kong, London, New York, Piraeus and Singapore.
For further details, please contact Leng Lundemo.
Please send your application and CV in English, by e-mail to Leng Lundemo by 30 July 2017.