Skuld 1897 at Lloyd's of London, underwrites a broad range of physical damage products.
Founded in 1897, Skuld is a leading Protection and Indemnity (P&I) insurer to shipowners and charterers.
- Worldwide coverage available (excluding sanctioned areas)
- All risks, partial loss and total loss only cover options
- Capacity up to US$15m
- Bespoke underwriting and flexible pricing options
- War On Land coverage available
- Worldwide network of Lloyd's Claims Settling agents
- A+ rated security for Lloyd's Market business (ratings by Standard & Poor's)
- Bulk oil, crude oil, product derivatives such as gasoline, petroleum and specialist fuels
- Coal, coking coal, petroleum coke
- Minerals and ores
- Chemicals in bulk, tanktainers or drums
- Metals of all kinds, from scrap to finished product
- Heavy lift and/or out of gauge movements
- Project Cargoes with ability to offer Delayed Start-Up
- Fish Catch
- Timber / Lumber / Finished Products
- Plant / Equipment in transit
- Grain & rice
- Refrigerated Products
Mike Bennett is the Active Underwriter for the Syndicate, the Underwriter for Skuld 1897's Hull and War classes and the Interim Class Underwriter for Marine Cargo. Mike has 40 years of experience in the Lloyd's and London companies market and is a past member of the London Market Association's Joint Hull Committee.
Skuld 1897 / Skuld Services Ltd.