Skuld underwriting, claims and survey forms.
Company Profile: New Charterers
Entry Form: Existing Charterer Members
Entry Form: Existing Owner Members
Entry Form: MOU
Entry Form: Owner’s Fixed
Entry form: Yacht Owners
US Domicile Form
Free pass agreement
PLR War blue card application
Guarantee for Supplementary Calls
Cash Deposit as Security for Supplementary Calls
Condition survey form
Skuld surveys vessels entered with the Club to ensure that the quality of tonnage meets our standards and risk appetite. Surveyors performing surveys on our behalf will report back through our electronic survey form, E-survey, which is fully compliant with International Group requirements. Please download the instruction on how to send in the report. For any questions, please contact your Skuld Technical Manager.
The International Group of P&I Clubs has issued three categories of Letters Of Indemnity (word format):
- Delivery of cargo without production of original bill of lading
International Group A (no guarantee)
International Group AA (with guarantee)
- Delivery of cargo at a port other than that stated in the bill of lading
International Group B (no guarantee)
International Group BB (with guarantee)
- Delivery of cargo at a port other than that stated in the bill of lading and without production of original bill of lading
International Group C (no guarantee)
International Group CC (with guarantee)
The above letters of indemnity were issued by the International Group in January 2001, replacing versions issued in 1984 and 1998. The Circular to which the forms were attached, contains important information about the use of these LOIs. A further Circular was issued in October 2010 containing additional recommendations.
Members should note that:
- Claims arising out of delivery without production of bills of lading are not covered by P&I (Rule 5.2.15)
- Claims arising out of discharge at a port other than the one named in the bill of lading are also not covered (Rule 5.2.13)
- The letter must be signed by a first class bank unless the member is fully satisfied with the financial standing of the charterer/shipper.